UA-5239274-1

About Vicknes.Ideal.Photography Studio:

Captures Your Life with Lights.
Drop me an email [mail@vickneswaran.com] for more info
or ring me at zero.one.six- two.one.two.zero.one.zero.four

Facebook

• No public Twitter messages.

• Happy Onam Festival

To all my dear malayalee friends all over the world, here goes my heartiest Onam Ashamshangal (Happy Onam) wishes!!!

What i know about Onam is all about 16 types of vegetables dishes and my favourite inji puli ( tamarind ginger) plus many other kolambu’s (gravy). Other than food, of course the omanakutties with the white blouse showing the sexy belly, woww… i have to admit that Kerala is one of the land that produces pretty Indian girls.

Onam is the biggest and the most important festival of the state of Kerala. It is a harvest festival and is celebrated with joy and enthusiasm all over the state by people of all communities. According to a popular legend, the festival is celebrated to welcome King Mahabali, whose spirit is said to visit Kerala at the time of Onam.  Source

Actually there are many things to talk about Kerala and Malayalees but then vickneswaran.com will become manjakz.com malayalee.org, so to maintain the originality of my personal blog, i stick to the purpose of this posting which is to wish all my dear malayalee friends whom are celebrating Onam Festival. I wish I will be in Kerala next year during this time to celebrate and enjoy the real Onam fever. And the food is simply amazing, gosshh, guess im too hungry that’s why im keep talking about it.

So, if I did hurt any of you, my dear malayalee friends, please forgive me. Those who can forgive are like god!! Cheer up

p/s: may i know what is that malayalee theme song: kadalanakkara ponnoreh, something nakkara ponnoreh, yenge poyi yenna konduvaaroooo mean a? ( i know the pronunciation is wrong, but im sure u understand what i meant there, rite?) Anyone out there care to explain?thanks

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , ,

15 Responses to “Happy Onam Festival”

1. ip says:

😉

Yellow wording to reflects the manjakz… hahaha

of course the omanakutties with the white blouse showing the sexy belly, woww… i have to admit that Kerala is one of the land that produces pretty Indian girls……HAVE TO AGREE ON THIS STRONGLY….DAMN THE KUTTIES
      AND THEIR WHITE ATTIRE

Those who can forgive are like god!! ….WELL SAID BRO…By saying this u have shown that we Indians are the bigger person…..Manipom Marapom….

Happy Onam Festival to all Kuttis out there and not forgeting their sister and mom and dad from IP…

😉

Regards

2. vickn3s says:

hahaha, bro, didnt mean to sound like a “casteist” la…it just the royal color la…u ah…kuthukalamaaane irunthe yen relationship with malayaleese kummi adikapaakiringala?muahaha

3. satish says:

ahh ???

what nakke nakke la ..
      We all manjaks and i can kathakali also ..hahhah..

Behave of all manjaks,wish you happy onam..

cheers

4. Doris Shantini says:

have u heard abt a toyol celebratin onam…?

5. Dr.G-totz says:

yea vicknes, i had nice a very good food on Onam…my god, so delicious…though we nvr get to c d real onam celebration here in b’lore, some how we felt it was Onam…hehe coz of d food…well, hope to c u next year, will join u..planning to go kerala on my next break…lets c..

6. vickn3s says:

oi, manjakz, why nvr answer my doubt there…even u duno rite..u malayalee murtad la..hahaha

7. vickn3s says:

yea, with chinese fried rice and hokkien mee..hahaha

8. vickn3s says:

haha, u always good at food oni la…all the festival in india u will masuk for the makan huh…join u in india a?u will finish up my food then…lolz

9. Doris Shantini says:

hahahahaha…tis toyol mst hv silaply come out of a chinese cemetry…hahahahaha…

10. vickn3s says:

pity her la, her big day athuvama cemetrynu abcharaama talking u..lolz

11. Doris Shantini says:

hahahahahahahaha…y u on her side now?dunla tukar gang..!!
      where else can a toyol come frm..?
      pity her a bit oni laa..
      😛

12. satish says:

sorry la..this manjaks tak tau la that song..if you ask me “O Podu” song sure i tell u ..hahaha

13. shantini says:

Onam is very special as not always we get to taste 16 types of vegetarian dishes. It’s more to a family affair and temple prayers. I enjoyed myself.

I guess you can enjoy the kerala food and omanakutties next year, lolz…..

14. vickn3s says:

shantini yekkow, neengalum omana kutti allo?hehe…yea thanks for the wishes…but what u mean by i can enjoy kerala omanakutties la..cheee…kakka pillai la u…